Reprinted from Independent Institute
The human ontology is elusive. But let’s say: you are a soul and you own your person.
The soul and the person together form man. It is also appropriate, of course, to call you a man. But here, I use ‘you’ only to address you, the soul, as our way of thinking.
The soul and the person are one-to-one, so it is natural that ‘man’ would be identified as ‘soul’ or ‘person’, according to my formula, as a combination for each serving man.
Where does the soul begin to end? I don’t mean by “person” I mean more than your body. By “person” I mean something like body and mind. Is the desire part of the person? I don’t know, in fact, I want to say that the soul has a will and the person has a will. Two wills are related but not one. Ontology remains elusive. But suppose you are a soul and you own your person.
Here are some implications and additional considerations:
- Each soul enjoys a special knowledge and control over its person. David Hume writes about the “stable and constant benefits of mind and body.” Similarly, David Friedman wrote nine times in this article that your person is your “natural property.” Since everyone owns her or her person, no one is propertyless.
- Your person is certainly a unique form of property; It differs from other forms of property. But the most important aspect of the property applies perfectly to your person: it is something that cannot be confused with Jural Equal. And when the government messes with your person, we call it a violation of freedom.
- You cannot render your person to other people and in that sense you cannot separate your person. To ensure that your person is your property, we hold that separation is not a necessary feature of the property.
- The only way to destroy all private property is to destroy mankind.
- There was no such thing as a “slave”. Slaveholders do not own the slaves they hold. Slaves are their own. Slaves violate that ownership.
- You get involved in home production for everything you actually enjoy in life. Your person must interact with digital sources to complete the production of entertainment; To enjoy the game of ball your person must communicate with philosophy; Your person must communicate with your colleagues to create empathy and communication. The role that your person plays in shaping your every experience is not just a “receipt” part, but often a big part, because a lot depends on your person’s attitude and qualifications. This is especially true for the highest things in your world.
- Every soul owns its own person, and a person is good at one kind of capital, so every soul is a capitalist. You have what Gary Baker calls human capital.
- Defining the boundaries of capital and labor is less clear than people usually assume because labor is the application of your capital, your person, all his knowledge, abilities and qualities.
- Your person is very valuable to you. It is a valuable part of the property. By looking at everyone as an asset, we realize that wealth holdings across society are generally more equal than reported.
- You are a principal, and you have an agent in your personality. Your agent is not entirely reliant on the progress of your interests.
- You are an element of the whole human race, and, in your personality, you have a representative.
- When your lips form words and words come out of your mouth, you only speak as much as your person represents you faithfully and correctly.
- You want to communicate with other spirits. You can rarely do this directly, but you have to deal with their agents or agents. As Adam Smith writes, “Frankness and openness combine confidence.”
- You and your person are joining. The source of happiness is friendship with your person.
- You have the knowledge that your person is not. Assume that the incompatibility of knowledge between you and your person is so important that it can never be guessed.
- You can believe that all souls are good; It’s people that are always bad. In Swedish, there is a knock which literally means “crunch ball” –Crunch ball. But the Swedish proverb is, “From Crunch ball !, ”“Yours Crunch ball. “They don’t say,”Of knasboll !, “Americans might say,”You Hiccup! The saying goes: Yours Crunch is playing ball. Get him in control!
- If you also believe that the soul goes out of existence when the person does, you will rarely wish for the death of a person because the soul will also die. Exceptions can occur when the person is clear and present danger to others.
It is useful and agreeable to think of yourself as a soul that owns its person. It is worth considering and agreeing that the whole has a universal benefactor. With that in mind, we have other implications:
- Public benevolence provides a framework for morality to please the viewer. The quality matches the collaboration with that audience.
- Because each soul has special knowledge and control over its individual, and since each individual is a part of the whole, ethics allows one to focus on one’s local interests because that is where their efforts are most effective and most reliably best. . The officialisation of social issues, by and large, is frowned upon by viewers because it makes efforts less reliably better and less effective – in fact, often horrific and inhumane. The governmentalization of social issues tends to promote people who are not religious and stun us with their baselessness and corruption.
It is also useful and agreeable to pattern your thoughts on the line of beneficial monotheism, that each of us is created by God and by His image. It also has an effect.